Poll: Do you like President Bush? - let the political debates begin...
Yes, he is one of the best presidents ever.
Yes, he\'s ok.
Don\'t care at all.
No, don\'t care for him.
No, can\'t stand him. Impeachment time!
[Show Results]

Do you like President Bush? - let the political debates begin...
I would fall under the category of not being able to stand him, and I bet I'm not alone. :blues:
RIP Syd Barrett - 1/6/46 - 7/7/06
RIP Rick Wright - 7/28/43 - 9/15/08

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, Diversity is an old old wooden ship used during the Civil War Era." -The Legendary Ron Burgundy
In my opinion, people say they can't stand him or that he sucks simply because they think it makes them look cool. Bush has done lots of good stuff apart from the wrong stuff. He didn't start the war on terrorism. USA was attacked, and that means war. End of story. He's simply doing what he thinks is right for a lot of other countries, by interfering in their internal affairs. I think we've had enough war in the last thousands of years, and we're finally on the brink of having none at all. The only thing standing in the way of total, global peace right now, is the stupid stuff that's going on in the Middle East. Everyone's goning for a nice, peaceful unification, but it seems some idiots just can't shake that prideful crap. In the end, if you think about it, the concept of religion is what's actually creating all the wrong, bad stuff right now.
No, very difficult to like a war criminal, who has thousands of innocent lives on his conscience
Ha! No. War on Iraq, general ass on politics involving Canada (like forgetting us in his thankyou speach for help after 9/11), apparently doing some very bad stuff for the US economy. How did he manage to get a second term?

its 2:20 AM, I haven't got the enerygy to go into more detailed political stuff than that. Screw it. I just don't like him.

Edited By Morglor9 on 1155197931
Hitting Bottom Isn't A Weekend Retreat.
Morglor9 Wrote:Ha! No. War on Iraq, general ass on politics involving Canada (like forgetting us in his thankyou speach for help after 9/11), apparently doing some very bad stuff for the US economy. How did he manage to get a second term?

its 2:20 AM, I haven't got the enerygy to go into more detailed political stuff than that. Screw it. I just don't like him.
yeah, sometimes its hard to go into it, but before the last elections I was arguing with my friend about Bush, and I knew a lot about what he had done. I'm definitely not saying I dont like him to be cool, and of course he has done some "good" things or else he wouldnt have been reelected, but the bad outnumbers the good. he really has no idea what he is doing, Cheney is running the ship, Bush is really not intelligent enough to be president, hes really just an average guy (except that his dad happens to be filthy rich), which isnt a good quality for a president, so he deserves to be playing his damn rounds of golf and not making decisions for our country.

I made a speech in English when we had to do persuasive speeches, and mine was about the whole wire tapping thing...I dont feel like going into it now, but I'll try to find a copy of my speech
RIP Syd Barrett - 1/6/46 - 7/7/06
RIP Rick Wright - 7/28/43 - 9/15/08

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, Diversity is an old old wooden ship used during the Civil War Era." -The Legendary Ron Burgundy
I wouldn't mind him if he had a cool 'stache, a la Genghis Khan, but he doesn't. So yeah, he sucks.
no, i don't like him
I'm really too young to be involved in politics and I try not to pay attention to what's going on w/ him, but from what I've heard a lot of people are not content w/ him.
[Image: hitlergetzhit.gif]
Funky Dung Wrote:I'm really too young to be involved in politics and I try not to pay attention to what's going on w/ him, but from what I've heard a lot of people are not content w/ him.
I feel the same way. I am English anyway so I have my own problems to worry about, like a certain Tony Blair.

Anyway, I don't see him that often, but from what I have seen he seems very arrogant and cocky.
R. I. P Syd Barrett (06/01/46-07/07/06)
R. I. P Rick Wright (28/07/43-15/09/08)

[Image: PFOMemberoftheYear.jpg]

"We don't want no trouble, we just want the right to be different. That's all." - pita
IbanezIsTheColour Wrote:I would fall under the category of not being able to stand him
Ditto

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  President Obama Roasts Donald Trump Joe 0 284 12-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Joe
  The Political/Religious Discussion Thread rolanddoe 320 24,502 02-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Morglor9
  World Politics - Even Floyd Have Political Views wiez 23 2,343 11-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Last Post: artie_fufkin
  Waters Vs. Other lyrcists - Let it begin.... Gilmour's Angst 83 3,623 01-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Woof Oink Baaa
  the democrats or republicans - who will take congress and president Rogerwaterhasgonemad 33 2,378 11-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Sydney