where does Roger Waters live?
Yeah, that sounds like him alright. I think I saw him wearing a "Dark Side of the Moon" t-shirt, too. He had "Pros and Cons" blasting on his Alpine. I heard the plate on his Geo Metro says: 'IH8DAVE'.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)
Okay...okay.....I'll fess up. Can't believe it's out now.

Yes...it's true people. I am Roger Waters. Cevor......you promised you'd keep quiet about this...... Angry
long island look at the ca ira cd extras

or august 2005 rolling stone
whong Wrote:Okay...okay.....I'll fess up. Can't believe it's out now.

Yes...it's true people. I am Roger Waters. Cevor......you promised you'd keep quiet about this...... Angry
To think, all this time we have the genius right under a noses and we didn't guess a thing. Cor dear. :;):
R. I. P Syd Barrett (06/01/46-07/07/06)
R. I. P Rick Wright (28/07/43-15/09/08)

[Image: PFOMemberoftheYear.jpg]

"We don't want no trouble, we just want the right to be different. That's all." - pita
Hey....ya know....it takes genius to blend it right in. A little credit here....okay? glare
And, for those interested, my new album(s) definitely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt, might be out by the end of 2007.......you heard it here first, people! rocker
whong Wrote:And, for those interested, my new album(s) definitely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt, might be out by the end of 2007.......you heard it here first, people! rocker
Wow. Thanks for telling us Roger. We must be the first to know. How are David and Rick btw? :;):

"We don't want no trouble, we just want the right to be different. That's all." - pita
Erm.....well uh....Rick's one eye is almost healed completely by now...not sure about the other one, as he never looks at me with it. Nick, as always, is fantastic.....in fact, I guess I really am glad that I gave him the writer's credit for "Speak To Me", as I know he appreciates it!

That should answer your questions, I suspect!
whong Wrote:Erm.....well uh....Rick's one eye is almost healed completely by now...not sure about the other one, as he never looks at me with it. Nick, as always, is fantastic.....in fact, I guess I really am glad that I gave him the writer's credit for "Speak To Me", as I know he appreciates it!

That should answer your questions, I suspect!
:D Pure genius Whong, pure genius!!

whong Wrote:Okay...okay.....I'll fess up. Can't believe it's out now.

Explain to us Rog, why you broke up the greatest band in the history of mankind?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bricks In The Wall - Roger Waters Demos Tedadore2 9 7,431 11-17-2014, 11:19 PM
Last Post: killdill045
  Roger Waters and playing cricket.. Brilliant read!!! Back Together 7 9,873 11-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Andersan
  Roger Waters Tour Dates! EventCarParks 1 2,574 11-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Last Post: dan500
  Does Anyone Want to Buy my Roger Waters tickets? Wembley Arena Show on September 14th PFOnline 4 3,286 09-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Last Post: mohsinj677
  Who the hell does roger waters think he is? DiscoPigs 60 14,710 08-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Ben Culture