Happy Valentine's Day - love it or hate it
it's one of those days, isn't it? how do you feel about it? I love it, the cards, the flowers, the romance....

hoping everyone has a happy one this year...show love to your family and friends, hopefully it'll come back to you in triplicate.

c. :love:
Who was dragged down by the stone.

*mumbles*
I don't celebrate it. I think it's stupid and I don't feel that it takes any thought to buy a ****** card from Wal-Mart on a day where everyone else in the world is doing it too.

I'm a bitter asshole, I know.

To commemorate this stupid holiday I'm going to watch the "I Love Lisa" episode of the Simpsons.
ImTheFloor Wrote:I don't celebrate it. I think it's stupid and I don't feel that it takes any thought to buy a ****** card from Wal-Mart on a day where everyone else in the world is doing it too.

I'm a bitter asshole, I know.

To commemorate this stupid holiday I'm going to watch the "I Love Lisa" episode of the Simpsons.
it says,"choo, choo, choose me and it has a picture of a train!"

Yes. Yes it does.

"The doctor says that I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger outta there!"
ImTheFloor Wrote:Yes. Yes it does.

"The doctor says that I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger outta there!"
classic!

watch Lis, you can see where his heart breaks!

it's surely a cynical world...but as time and experience grows, so does appreciation for those around you...
and if anyone only picks up a card at Wally World once a year, they probably don't have a Valetine anyway...ew!

Meh. At least I got a snow day.
Yeah...snow day. How lame.
FreshBrains Wrote:Meh. At least I got a snow day.
Now that's showing love for what you've got!

Edit: or should I say snowing love? *snigger*

Edited By sjmcd on 1171465087
What's wrong with snow days? I'm gonna try to make an igloo. Or, some form of snow-structure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love, Like, Hate? DrKole 70 4,198 01-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Besides PF, what prog bands do you love? ClassicRockSovereign 32 2,632 01-02-2010, 06:17 AM
Last Post: OlgaHH
  Bands/Artists You Don't Like/HATE MacPhisto 181 13,441 12-23-2009, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Kimbers Sheep
  what is your second love - june 16th Rogerwaterhasgonemad 32 2,647 10-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Last Post: emonerd826
  The Doors - love em... you? Echoes73 43 3,804 10-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Last Post: pinklit