"List Stuff That's Better Than The Beatles" Thread
from my experience, whenever a person points to his/her IQ to show that he/she is smart, that usually means that this person is an idiot.
etphonehomeyo Wrote:from my experience, whenever a person points to his/her IQ to show that he/she is smart, that usually means that this person is an idiot.
Yes. Who knows their IQ? I have no idea what mine is.
damn chrome, we've all read your opinions over and over and over...please don't kill another thread!!
Who was dragged down by the stone.

Marxism-Leninism is better then the Beatles.

Edited By pointmeatthesky on 1162427714
The Dude: It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...
Donny: I am the walrus.
The Dude: You know what I'm trying to say...
Walter Sobchak: That ******* bitch...
The Dude: Oh yeah!
Donny: I am the walrus.
Walter Sobchak: Shut the **** up, Donny! V.I. Lenin. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!
Donny: What the **** is he talking about, Dude?
Not in this case Etphone. I scored 142 at age 14. Sorry to disapoint.

"damn chrome, we've all read your opinions over and over and over"

Not my opinion, rather the educated view of a professional award winning author.

Edited By chromeboomerang on 1162439030
etphonehomeyo Wrote:from my experience, whenever a person points to his/her IQ to show that he/she is smart, that usually means that this person is an idiot.
True. And you would also think that a person who boasts such a high IQ would also know the difference in usage between their and there and make sure their spelling is correct. I mean, if you're going to go on about how intelligent you are, wouldn't you at least check your posts for stupid errors? It's so disaPPointing.

Edited By Sadie on 1162439485
If you're going to boast how intelligent you are in this thread, you really are a moran.
Quote:Not in this case Etphone. I scored 142 at age 14. Sorry to disapoint.

I'm afraid you're wrong there mate.

A high IQ doesn't define how intelligent you are (The American army made that mistake once)

My brother who's a f***in' genius had a average IQ. It can tell ever how good your memory is (Barry Jones - 182) or it can show how adaptive and imaginative you are.

Some of the most intelligent minds in the world are 100% useless at other things... You're IQ might be misrepresented all because you're no good at words or can't imagine the picture...

It's a waste of time and money in the end cause all you have is a piece of paper that's only good for boasting about and wiping your arse!
Yes imagination "is" the most important aspect of intelligence, that's true. Always had loads of it. Spell checks are for article writing & book writing. Have had some articles printed for what it's worth, history & music mags. Sorry to disapoint yet again. & do know the difference between their & there.

A moran eh? Hee hee. & truth be told, it is the ones who engage in personal immature attacks who qualify for that title. Not me.

& being unable to accept the truth about Lennon or any historical figure for that matter is not the mark of an advanced mind.

Edited By chromeboomerang on 1162444279

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have Any of the Ex-Beatles Worked w/ Rick Wright? MauliP 3 901 09-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Last Post: quicksilver
  List - or Rank anything. Funky Dung 1,510 135,528 03-18-2011, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Lady Floydian
  The Cure dark stuff! - Not a big fan but... pakistanifloyd 11 1,335 11-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Last Post: The Great Pig in the Sky
  how to get free pink floyd stuff astrocreep 1 1,057 04-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: orlylawl
  Another "Lists" Thread - Your Favorite Albums Thread Some Other Jackass 25 5,777 01-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Last Post: DrKole