"List Stuff That's Better Than The Beatles" Thread
DeltaOfVenus Wrote:C'mon folks, let's all try to get along. We are are PF fans. Isn't that enough proof of our intellect? :) :)

Let's lighten up. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Arguing is for the wee tots.
Ah, thank you Venus. Well said. Let's not call names.
Hitting Bottom Isn't A Weekend Retreat.
chromeboomerang Wrote:"uhhhh i don't think so. i'm pretty sure you're an idiot. i never said you didn't have a high IQ (although i do think yours is actually average at best). i said you were an idiot. think about it. does someone like albert einstein get in arguments and say, "i have a high IQ"? the answer is no. and that is my point. only dumbasses bring something like that up."

Actually, only dumbasses call strangers names, which is a painfully obvious demonstration that they have nothing intelligent to say.
Wait...wouldn't that thne make you a dumbass?
Morglor9 Wrote:
DeltaOfVenus Wrote:C'mon folks, let's all try to get along. We are are PF fans. Isn't that enough proof of our intellect? :) :)

Let's lighten up. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Arguing is for the wee tots.
Ah, thank you Venus. Well said. Let's not call names.
Thanks Morglor9.

The Doors are better than the Beatles. I don't care if they only did make six studio albums. Blah!
Quantity doesn't equal quality.

But I do like the Beatles. It's just that the Doors have been my favorite band since I was old enough to vote.

Just my opinion though folks. :) Nobody get your shorts in a bundle.

Edited By DeltaOfVenus on 1162527906
I'd say Neil Young and Pink Floyd are both better than the Beatles, right along with the Doors and Supertramp. It's my opinion.
Hitting Bottom Isn't A Weekend Retreat.
Morglor9 Wrote:I'd say Neil Young and Pink Floyd are both better than the Beatles, right along with the Doors and Supertramp. It's my opinion.
Oh no. Now you've done it! :D Cool
i think there are many bands who are better than the beatles, especially floyd

OK, I'll try. Despite my suspicion that you're all dumbass Beatle haters. And fat...definitely probably fat dumbass Beatle haters.

But that doesn't mean I don't love you all. :love:

Snif.
chromeboomerang Wrote:Actually, only dumbasses call strangers names
think about what you just said. that obviously isn't true.

Edited By etphonehomeyo on 1162578416
rolanddoe Wrote:

OK, I'll try. Despite my suspicion that you're all dumbass Beatle haters. And fat...definitely probably fat dumbass Beatle haters.

But that doesn't mean I don't love you all. :love:

Snif.
Now see, rolanddoe, you have the right attitude. :p
etphonehomeyo Wrote:
chromeboomerang Wrote:Actually, only dumbasses call strangers names
think about what you just said. that obviously isn't true.
owned

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have Any of the Ex-Beatles Worked w/ Rick Wright? MauliP 3 814 09-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Last Post: quicksilver
  List - or Rank anything. Funky Dung 1,510 120,631 03-18-2011, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Lady Floydian
  The Cure dark stuff! - Not a big fan but... pakistanifloyd 11 1,232 11-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Last Post: The Great Pig in the Sky
  how to get free pink floyd stuff astrocreep 1 975 04-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: orlylawl
  Another "Lists" Thread - Your Favorite Albums Thread Some Other Jackass 25 5,102 01-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Last Post: DrKole