Your favourite City.
(12-16-2010, 06:55 AM)Lady Floydian Wrote: Chicago -- my hometown. Plenty of fun things to do, lots of great restaurants, great cultural attractions, the lakefront, decent weather from about April to October, and it spawned me. What's not to love? Laughing

Chicago........my kind of town!

Took the train down from Milwaukee last weekend for some Christmas shopping. Walked Michigan from Monroe to the Hancock Bldg. I love Chicago!

The stores are all decked out with Christmas decorations and that really puts me in the Christmas spirit. Also, visited the Science & Industry museum for the first time since the 5th grade.
[Image: GVwAGsx.jpg]
It's really great. I haven't been back up there in more than a few years, and the weather during the winter isn't exactly conducive to it, so I might wait until this coming summer.
[Image: davidgilmoursignbyloudl.jpg]
(signature image courtesy of loud-love @ deviantART)
(12-16-2010, 07:52 AM)Joe Wrote: I love the Sinai Peninsula, but that's not a city. So, I'm gonna have to go with Geneva, Switzerland. It's chill.

Geneva... I still have to go there sometime. I have no idea how I'd ever get there though. :P
[Image: ighs84.png]
Whenever I make a post, add the modulus of e to the power of the product of i and pi to my counter.
There are so many great cities. Right now I'm quite happy to be in Pattaya, Thailand.
Shocking. Positively shocking.
Not to sound like a Homer, but I'd have to go with Detroit. We've got the Tigers and Red Wings. There are also some beautiful buildings and nice people. It's not the decay and crime that everyone says it is (although there are parts that I wouldn't go to).

A close second would have to be New York after that in almost second wtih New York would be Chicago. Although after visiting Seattle and San Francisco last year, I'm not sure.
(12-16-2010, 03:33 PM)Arno Sluismans Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 07:52 AM)Joe Wrote: I love the Sinai Peninsula, but that's not a city. So, I'm gonna have to go with Geneva, Switzerland. It's chill.

Geneva... I still have to go there sometime. I have no idea how I'd ever get there though. :P

Geneva is nothing special, that's what I like about it. Good weather, few people. Nice views, quite relaxing. Free biking. Geneva sleeps at 9:00 pm.
...our minds shot together.
Went to Rome for 3 days in March, I walked 42 miles and saw everything, problem was the thieves and beggars but I guess you get that in most cities now, even my own Chania.

[Image: davidcrosbydn2.jpg]

I guess I like a few places in Cairo, and Alexandria.
...our minds shot together.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pete Townshend: White City - Any Good? Dyolf 5 535 07-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Dyolf
  Radio City Music Hall - David Gilmour - some questions/concerns Quincy 4 517 03-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Echoes73
  Dorkiest band of the 70's - Bay city Rollers? chromeboomerang 21 1,131 12-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Last Post: cevor
  Anyone ever heard of Moose Jaw? - the city learningtofly 12 1,362 02-26-2004, 01:48 AM
Last Post: slygirl