Thread Closed 
Simple Announcement
Jumpy Offline
Wish You Were Here

People should clean up after themselves.
10-10-2005 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user
Steve Hill Offline
Division Bell

I haven't been posting around here much over the last week, and seeing some of the posts here, I am reminded why.

I'm off again to post in some more mature forums, where people actually want to discuss rather than bitch about rules that they don't agree with, (then why are you here I may ask), and post the most pointless drivel. I'll be back tomorrow.
10-10-2005 10:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Radio Slaver Away
Dark Side of the Moon

you'll have to tell me more about this forum steve, send me a pm.

I don't think that old men ought to promote wars for young men to fight
10-10-2005 12:11 PM
psychedelicsyd Offline
Banned

arn't rules made to be broken, or at the very least, bent, just like bush :D
10-10-2005 12:32 PM
Woody1003 Offline
Obscured By Clouds

Steve, I thought you loved your beloved moderated forum, where you get to delete posts as you wish, and then you can bugger off to this so called heavenly forum. Well listen here matey, we are here to have a laugh, and if you cannot accept that then maybe you should go and eat som e ice cream and think about how boring it qoul be if we just talked about Pink Floyd 100%, and had many "civilised" comments whereby we suck up to each other.

Well, as you can see, you have locked the fun thread known as "the person above you game." BUT WHY DID YOU KEEP IT HERE? WHY? Why ddint you just delete and say it was getting out of hand, you manage to delete posts which you think are taking up loads of space, but you wont delete a million-page thread for that reason......sheesh people, are you all crazy?

Well, listen here, I have a post for you to delete:

Jintzey Wrote:We will however be making use of the pooper scooper.
10-10-2005 01:50 PM
Pato Offline
Banned

Woody1003 Wrote:Steve, I thought you loved your beloved moderated forum, where you get to delete posts as you wish, and then you can bugger off to this so called heavenly forum. Well listen here matey, we are here to have a laugh, and if you cannot accept that then maybe you should go and eat som e ice cream and think about how boring it qoul be if we just talked about Pink Floyd 100%, and had many "civilised" comments whereby we suck up to each other.

Well, as you can see, you have locked the fun thread known as "the person above you game." BUT WHY DID YOU KEEP IT HERE? WHY? Why ddint you just delete and say it was getting out of hand, you manage to delete posts which you think are taking up loads of space, but you wont delete a million-page thread for that reason......sheesh people, are you all crazy?

Well, listen here, I have a post for you to delete:

Jintzey Wrote:We will however be making use of the pooper scooper.
PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME has been deleted !!!!!!!!!??????????? :( ??? Angry Angry Angry

Well said, Woody. I agree with you.
10-10-2005 01:56 PM
psychedelicsyd Offline
Banned

didnt know that the' person above you' thread is gone

(please continue, this, according to kimbers sheep, will not be locked....and its pinned :) )

please continue

Edited By psychedelicsyd on 1128987424
10-10-2005 03:36 PM
The Fallen Hero Offline
Atom Heart Mother

To be honest Ive been very quiet here concerning all thats going on. I do want to say this much, those posts like :) or "who else's bored" is not reason to delete a topic like the notebook, which if im right was for posting "what you like." Well it seemed like a thread to just post whatever. There is no specific good that comes out of a post, no reqrd for most posts, nothing. So it's not as though people are posting just to say "I gotta be the best." They are simply posting for the amusement of themselves and others and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, nothing. However, when arguemenhts become verbal fights that get vicious, then a line needs to be drawn. There are certain incidents where someone starts an arguement and then later on sucks up to the mods or other people with authority and then looks all sweet and good. In my opinion, arguements should be stopped only after they have foul language. There's nothing wrong with speaking out against mods however. I disagree with certain people and I come out and tell them, thats whats going on here. And in my opinion there's nothing wrong with a little compromise.

I think its easy, we need a team for the people and a team for the mods to find a compromise, then we need a forum called Fight Club for debates! :p

*note the 1st part of my post was serious, as well as half of the second*
10-10-2005 04:25 PM
wiez Offline
Banned

Well first of all, this thread won't be locked or deleted because it was started by a mod. But I gather the pooper scooper comment alludes to censorship or whatever you choose to call it. The notebook was to post anything you wanted. I guess whatever you wanted wasn't necessarily something that someone else wanted. Outside the wall is supposed to be for topics not related to Floyd, or am I mistaken? What might be drival to you, might be downright entertaining to me.
10-10-2005 05:19 PM
The Fallen Hero Offline
Atom Heart Mother

Well they just locked the topic about the word retard, nothing was going wrong there, nothing, it was a discussion of the use of a word and its political correctness. That was inappropriate
10-10-2005 05:20 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Public Service Announcement: Spambots Kimbers Sheep 0 469 01-06-2011 11:39 AM
Last Post: Kimbers Sheep
  Simple Minds - Simple minds appreciation page Eclipse73 3 711 11-07-2005 01:00 PM
Last Post: wowser
  A simple question - Just want an answer....... W1P 1 653 10-18-2005 04:16 PM
Last Post: W1P
  A Simple Smile - new song Oobleck42 11 1,032 06-23-2004 08:00 AM
Last Post: slygirl