The Happy Birthday Thread!!! - How Many Candles Are You???
This thread is simple really. You will notice at the bottom of the main forum page that members birthdays pop-up if they have implemented them in their profiles. So basically this is an appreciation thread to say Happy Birthday to those members personally.

So I will kick this off by saying Happy Birthday to:

InTheFlesh (20) & Wings On The Pig (59)

Daniel

P.S. Sorry if this idea already had been done. If it has feel free to delete it.
wellllllll its kinda been done before....people make topics expecally for that person usually...but i really don't care what we do
hammers
Me = God of Chicken Wings
This will probably actually be easier than making single threads for one person. Good idea!! :)
R. I. P Syd Barrett (06/01/46-07/07/06)
R. I. P Rick Wright (28/07/43-15/09/08)

[Image: PFOMemberoftheYear.jpg]

"We don't want no trouble, we just want the right to be different. That's all." - pita
A BIG Happy Birthday to the following fellow floydians.

ManavGandhi (32), addicted (23) & sifloyd (14)
I guess this topic could be good, but then it should be pinned so people actually use it instead of making new topics everytime, and it should only be used for active members, since so many of the members here are long gone.
RIP Syd Barrett - 1/6/46 - 7/7/06
RIP Rick Wright - 7/28/43 - 9/15/08

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, Diversity is an old old wooden ship used during the Civil War Era." -The Legendary Ron Burgundy
Not too much bother, as if it is posted in everyday that there is a birthday on then it will stay updated and up the top of the forum. How could you tell if they are still active? Oops, don't worry, I just found it and will do so in my Happy Birthday posts..............if they have been active within the last 6 months then they get a BIG Happy Birthday from me. :;):

A BIG Happy Birthday to the following fellow floydians.

sea green queen (50) & paulintheflesh (16)
SGQ! Happy Birthday Cool one! The big 5-0 eh, my year for that as well...hope it's a great one bro!! rocker :D :music:

Edited By cevor on 1177927893
Who was dragged down by the stone.

A gigantic happy birthday to sea green queen. :D
R. I. P Syd Barrett (06/01/46-07/07/06)
R. I. P Rick Wright (28/07/43-15/09/08)

[Image: PFOMemberoftheYear.jpg]

"We don't want no trouble, we just want the right to be different. That's all." - pita
Have a good one, I had no idea you and Greg were the same age(ish)!
My Daddy's a jackass!

Cousin: PinkFloydMadChris/Wings On The Pig
Siblings: Gilmour's Angst, Waldo Jeffers
Happy birthday to youuuuu SGQ!
Cheers!! :D
How do the angels get to sleep when the devil leaves the porch light on? T.W.

A spicy waffle with a diamond ring ... yea that's me!

~'Ā°oO http://www.myspace.com/spiderellah OoĀ°'~

[Image: 2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  say happy birthday all those seniors Joney- baba 0 208 01-21-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Joney- baba
  Another "Lists" Thread - Your Favorite Albums Thread Some Other Jackass 25 5,453 01-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Last Post: DrKole
  Happy Birthday FantasticFloyd - my partner in webcrime (slighty early) cevor 39 3,943 12-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Parsifal
  The intensity thread: A thread for all things intense Three Different Ones 11 3,373 11-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Last Post: BOOOSH
  Coffee preference thread (aka Chris is wrong thread) Three Different Ones 125 16,846 10-23-2009, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Pink Flow