Gilmour on Atom Heart Mother
I'm all for protecting democracy (I assume that's what you meant by "domocracy") but I see nothing democratic about people who get bored at work bullying other people on the forum. I mean that in general, not just with regard to the fact that I'm the one he picks on most of the time. I feel sorry for Jintzey too, who is great and doesn't deserve to be maligned either.
she sounds like she can handle this sort of stuff
At the moment she's telling me that she's upset. Mostly on my behalf. She says you both wrote some really awful stuff about me that really upset her that she deleted before I could see it so as to protect me it seems.
i'm very sorry if i've caused any upset
let's hope the board can get back on it's toes
Harassment and flaming of other users is not tolerated on the forums. If you both (wowser and regan) continue your belligerent behavior, appropriate action will be taken against you. I know you all are friends, so if you have something to say that doesn't involve PF or is otherwise inappropriate for this place, use the telephone or something, don't use the Pink Floyd forums for this nonsense. I know all of you are capable of intelligent discussion, I have seen you do it before, so what happened? Use common sense people and quit wasting everyone's time.
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
yeah, well like i say. i'm posting tasefully - but i can't guarantee topic-related
Thank you for your apology wowser, hopefully you will learn not to fall victim to regan/freddie's influence in the future and act like yourself again.
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
freddie's a decent chap too
You can discuss any topic you wish, that's what the "Outside The Wall" off-topic category was added for. Just keep things civil. I wouldn't say all of your posts have been tasteful wowser, othewise I wouldn't have deleted any. Agreeing with and encouraging those who are posting distasteful posts isn't exactly being tasteful either. You seem to otherwise understand so hopefully this matter is resolved.
PinkFloydChat.net
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
If you seriously consider some of what Freddie has been posting to be decent, then perhaps you need to realign your standards of decency.
PinkFloydChat.net
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atom Heart Mother Performance 15/6/08 Recording Dyolf 24 5,072 06-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Last Post: cevor
  Gilmour To Perform "Atom Heart Mother" Live in June Dyolf 16 2,851 06-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Last Post: PaulM
  Gilmour as guest musician - When Gilmour plays with other artists albatroz 24 7,209 11-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Gilmour
  A little story - This man has a heart! :-) Great Plum 8 1,301 11-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Last Post: iNOMAD
  Dave dislikes vera and bring the boys back home! - And atom heart mother Dannoe 78 7,468 07-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Last Post: docterdocter