How do you rate the albums?
AndersonCouncill Offline
Banned

Alternate Gilmour Wrote:
AndersonCouncill Wrote:
Alternate Gilmour Wrote:My,my.....more musings from Beavis and his appendage Butt-head.
What a great immature response. I can't believe I stuck up for you when Scream started that petition to ban you.
I don't know what you are upset about....unless you were happier in the dark.
I was never "in the dark". I had read those all at allmusic.com before I ever joined here. I was pleased to see someone else trusts in the same system for reviews I do.
08-17-2005 06:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A New Machine Offline
Relics

AndersonCouncill Wrote:I feel there is something your missing on Pros And Cons. Pros And Cons Of Hitchhiking and Sexual Revolution are two of the best blues rockers of all time, lightyears ahead of anything on Radio KAOS, in my opinion. KAOS isn't bad, but its bad for Waters. Go Fishing from Pros And Cons has one of the greatest guitar solos Clapton ever did and thats saying somethin!
Nah. I'm not missing anything. Pros and Cons of Hitchiking is just not a good song. The backing vocals always make me flinch. But Sexual Revolution is definately one of the high points, especially Clapton's solo. This is mostly because Sexual Revolution is one of the very few songs that kind of strays away from the uniform guitar riff used throughout the album. It's a change of pace from an exhausted melody.
08-18-2005 07:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BusStopRatBag Offline
Dark Side of the Moon

Scale of 1-5. 5 being the best

Pros and cons- 3 It needs more rockin' songs like Pros and Cons of hitch hiking part 10.

Radio K.A.O.S.- 4 Great album...the only thing everything is wayyyyyy to quiet.

Amused to Death- 5 My favourite album of all time. Nothing bad to say everything is flawless
08-18-2005 07:39 AM
Scream Thy Last Scream Offline
Banned

Alternate Gilmour Wrote:
AndersonCouncill Wrote:
Alternate Gilmour Wrote:My,my.....more musings from Beavis and his appendage Butt-head.
What a great immature response. I can't believe I stuck up for you when Scream started that petition to ban you.

Those 2 dimwits have been stiring things up on other posts. I'm just handing it back to 'em. Besides, he WAS ripping someone else's work. They're just mad 'cos I pointed it out.
ermmmm. ripping OFF someone elses work......isnt that what the current trio of pink floyd are doing to roger waters?

and, oohhhh, i really am mad lol :Oo: , but the medication works :love:

your a really nice chap altogether, agnostic, but i dont think your a true fan. i mean, what do you achieve on this board? politics is no use. you slag roger over that. so your a gilmour fan. there arae a lot here. but they are not like you. please go away. your starting to drive everybody else mad

Edited By Scream Thy Last Scream on 1124382260
08-18-2005 08:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Banned

AndersonCouncill Wrote:
Alternate Gilmour Wrote:
AndersonCouncill Wrote:
I was never "in the dark". I had read those all at allmusic.com before I ever joined here. I was pleased to see someone else trusts in the same system for reviews I do.
and im pleased that you read them too, mate. im ignoring him in future. he doesnt deserve for us to answer him. hes trouble, and he loves winding us up.
08-18-2005 08:26 AM
Alternate Gilmour Offline
Atom Heart Mother

Sydney Wrote:I suppose that is right. You shouldn't go on the Roger board and mess with us Roger fans. That's not nice, and wouldn't this world be so much better if we were nicer.
Well, there you have it. You few have your feathers ruffled over a thread about Roger and now pose "consensus gentium". Well, that is always a fallacy.

And by the way.....I didn't post my thread there, a mod moved it. (I had it in a more respectable place on this site)
08-18-2005 11:08 AM
Banned

jumpy, me oul sod, how was your day?
08-18-2005 11:09 AM
AndersonCouncill Offline
Banned

Well and good. Well and good.
08-18-2005 11:57 AM
Banned

good, good, good. whats your fav song between the three albums do you like most....mine has to be the bravery of being out of range. the lyrcs portray a barfly at his best. they carry you to inside a war, and the asshole drunk who believes he knows everything about it, but knows f.uck all. the music is earth shattering. how can anyone who is a genius be able to better himself like this?
08-18-2005 12:40 PM
AndersonCouncill Offline
Banned

Sexual Revolution
Me Or Him
The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range

Edited By AndersonCouncill on 1124410227
08-18-2005 01:14 PM