PULSE DVD Delay
Funky Dung Offline
The Final Cut

This is absolutely dreadful. I don't understand the big hold-up. What I think is that EMI keep finding things on the DVD (while they're editing) that they DON'T like so they change the whole thing. I don't know what it is but it's really grating on my nerves. It IS indeed laughable and pathetic how it is STILL not released. That's why I'm not asking for it for Christmas because I know I won't get it. They better get it out by January.

[Image: hitlergetzhit.gif]
12-10-2005 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
high_hopes Offline
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

I have seen the first promo today.

It was an article in a JB HIFI magazine (Australia). Didn't say much about the DVD, more like a PF history lesson, but still good to see that it may actually exist!!! :upside:

At the bottom it said 'PULSE will be out in 2006'

??? 'Will be out' I am starting to dobt that...
12-10-2005 08:55 PM
azza200 Offline
Dark Side of the Moon

Quote:'Will be out' I am starting to dobt that...

well join the club and queue i too saw that promo in Mojo mag over here in uk and it said Coming january 2006

check brain damage out on the news section it says maybe late 2006 if that is true them EMI can F Off its gone beyond a farce ages ago ??? Angry

12-11-2005 05:12 AM
high_hopes Offline

azza200 Wrote:[quote]check brain damage out on the news section it says maybe late 2006 if that is true them EMI can F Off its gone beyond a farce ages ago ??? Angry
I can't see that anywhere on Brain Damage?

Today I have recieved in the mail a brochure for HMV music stores and in the middle of the Music DVD section is PULSE. Nothing about coming soon or anything, just in the middle of the catalouge surrounded by other DVD's which are all currently available. Weird...

I haven't been to the store yet but will as soon as I get a chance. Very doubtful of anything though, I might at least be able to get a soild release date if I'm very lucky!
12-12-2005 08:11 PM
azza200 Offline
Dark Side of the Moon

dont click on the link just read where the picture is on the news page

12-13-2005 01:43 AM
high_hopes Offline

Thanks I see it now.

Absolute ******** though. As if 11 years isn't enough they have to delay it even further... Why did they even bother setting a release date!?
12-13-2005 04:17 AM
azza200 Offline
Dark Side of the Moon

Quote:high_hopes Posted on Dec. 13 2005,04:17

Thanks I see it now.

Absolute ******** though. As if 11 years isn't enough they have to delay it even further... Why did they even bother setting a release date!?

i have to agree with the release date setting your right though why set it if they cant stick to it

12-13-2005 06:50 AM
grimp Offline
Ummagumma

Hold on, is "Pulse" that album with the eye and the moon near the blackness of the pupil? If it is, then I've seen it in one of my local stores, like...two weeks ago.
12-13-2005 10:33 AM
floydianyid Offline
Division Bell

grimp Wrote:Hold on, is "Pulse" that album with the eye and the moon near the blackness of the pupil? If it is, then I've seen it in one of my local stores, like...two weeks ago.
DVD????? :;):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW3gKKiTvjs
12-13-2005 11:23 AM
bak2life Offline
Dark Side of the Moon

grimp Wrote:Hold on, is "Pulse" that album with the eye and the moon near the blackness of the pupil? If it is, then I've seen it in one of my local stores, like...two weeks ago.
Got to be the album or VHS. If the dvd had already been out for two weeks without me knowing... oh no that would never happen. :;):
12-13-2005 11:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply