Poll: Favourite Syd-era album?
Pink Floyd: Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
Pink Floyd: Saucerful Of Secrets
Syd Barrett: The Madcap Laughs
Syd Barrett: Barrett
[Show Results]

Favourite Syd-era album?
Really? They played Arnold Layne before Oasis? That's surprising. Very happy to hear that. Yes, great tune indeed. Excellent witty lyrics too, based on a true story. Barrett's voice I happen to like, but I agree it is probably an acquired taste, like stout or something.

The video for it Arnold Layne is amazing (so is the one for See Emily Play). You may have noticed scenes from the Arnold Layne video projected on the back of the stage at the Waters gig.

Edited By simps on 1032859879
i spotted that one
Huh? Why does the category page say the last post in this topic was:

Sep. 18 2002,11:14
Last Post by: wowser

...when the last one I see is from July 11? Did you delete a new post from here or something wowser, or is this forum having problems?

Edited By Jintzey on 1032572240
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
no, the forum does not have problems just the people on the forums have problems
What problems?
tell me something
hey hey, don't look at me, i don't alter posts
The forum has been acting freaky in many different ways lately.
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
It sure has. Ikonboard has made a new version of its forum technology in PHP which is far better/faster in every way than CGI which is being used right now. I would say upgrade to it right away but every time any changes/upgrades have ever been made to this forum all the data disappears, so proceed with caution. I think all the forums at http://www.wetcanvas.com are powered by it if anyone wants to see it in action.
hey buddy, if i wanted to talk about php and asp i would be going to geeks.com's message board